TRIDO's Combo Unit combines chemical injection and compressed air to allow your well site to go to completely emissions free operation at a low cost. Well suited for well sites with low surface pressures. The Combo Unit offers a variety of configurations with different head sizes to accommodate all your injection and air requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Most cost-efficient configuration for low pressure well sites where chemical injection is required.
- Replaces fuel gas, propane or bottle gas to drive pneumatic instruments.
- Independent air supply = enables fast well restart.
- Multiple injection head attachment supports multiple injection points and adjustable stroke length allows variable injection rates for each injection line.
- Can be controlled remotely using SCADA with Modbus connections.
- Instrumentation air: production to 250 SCFD at 30 psi.
- Injection rates 1-40 GPD per head.